The number of reports jumped from about 50 overnight and into today.
“It’s getting bigger,” said Natasha Davidson of the Ingham County Health Department.
Most of the reports come from diners who ate at the restaurant last weekend, Davidson said, though the department has taken reports from as far back as May 3.
The Health Department went into the restaurant last weekend and earlier this week to monitor employee hygiene and food preparation and storage. As of today, the department has not identified what is causing the sickness.
“This is still under investigation,” Davidson said. “We need people to call in so we can find a commonality.”
The department also has asked employees to report any sickness.
Diners’ symptoms include vomiting, nausea, diarrhea and fatigue.
Anyone who has eaten at Bravo since May 3 and exhibits the same symptoms should contact the health department at 272-4175 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Reports also are being accepted online at www.ingham.org; click Restaurant Illness Report Form. Include your name and phone number.